- Category description
- The latest News and Events from China Bridge
Mon 30 May, 13:30
It is great to be back teaching face to face and many of our instructors are continuing with the very popoular online Zoom classes.These are all listed on the classes page.
Sifu Carolyn has a new face to face class on Wednesday's at 9.30am in Rhos on Sea and a new time for the Monday class, this has now been moved to 11.30am.The address is on the classes page.
Fri 8 Jan, 13:02
As Lockdown continues please check with your instructor to see if your class is running before travelling.
All Zoom (online) classes are running normally and have now been added to the classes page, please message me for instructions on how to join and how to pay.
Happy New Year
Wed 29 Jul, 13:43
Sifu Peter is now running a weekly online class using Zoom, this is a class for any level of student and the session will be a physical therapeutic workout with appropriate health guidance information, all based on classical Tai Chi and Qigong.
The class is Tuesday evening at 7pm, please email for details on how to join.
Sat 11 Apr, 13:20
We have had requests for 'one to one' sessions so Sifu Peter is offering these.
For a 'One to One' lesson/consultation with Sifu Peter lasting 30 minutes please do the following:
1. Email Peter through the contact page on here to request a session.
2. Peter will then give you the Skype address to connect to.
3. PAYMENT please Click the 'Healthy and Fit with Tai Chi' dvd ordering button on the website
4. Make the £16.50 payment via paypal as if you are going to buy the dvd, but instead of receiving a dvd you will get the 30 minute one to one session.
5. Make the call to Peter's Skype address at the time we agree and enjoy the session.